Boost your fees the more you deliver
We’re carrying on our incentive in Dublin until Sunday 4 August! Choose to complete orders consecutively and we’ll add extra fees.
For bicycles and e-bikes, choose to:
- complete 3 orders in a row – make €2 extra
- complete 5 orders in a row – make €5 extra
- complete 10 orders in a row – make €12 extra
For scooters and cars, choose to:
- complete 3 orders in a row – make €1.50 extra
- complete 5 orders in a row – make €2.50 extra
- complete 10 orders in a row – make €6 extra
This incentive runs from Wednesday 31 July-Sunday 4 August, and applies to the number of orders delivered in a row – that means the incentive will stop counting each time you reject or unassign an order. (It also means that stacked orders count for 2!)
The incentive runs across days, so if you deliver 8 orders in a row and then log out, you can still claim the incentive for 10 orders by accepting your first 2 orders on your next session.
And there’s no limit on the number of times you can collect this each week – accept 20 orders in a row and you’ll get the 10 order incentive twice.
This only applies to orders accepted within Dublin zones.