Boost your fees
(Friday 3-Saturday 4 July)
We’re offering cyclists an extra boost on – we’ll add €5 to every completed order you accept on Friday 3 and Saturday 4 July between 7pm and 9pm, up to a maximum of €25 for the weekend
- Orders counting towards the fee boost must be accepted in the rider app between 19:00 and 20:59 on Friday 3 June and Saturday 4 July, and then completed.
- Orders accepted between 19:00 and 20:59 and completed after 20:59 will be counted.
- Orders that are incorrectly marked completed will not be counted.
- €5 will be added for each order that fits these criteria, up to a total for the weekend of €25.
- These boost fees will not show in the app or your Earnings screen, but will be added to your next invoice on Tuesday 7 July.
- This incentive is only available to riders registered as using a bicycle (non-electric) to complete deliveries.
At certain times and places we offer extra order incentives to make sure riders always make great fees. These incentives are reviewed on an ongoing basis and change in line with customer demand.
For every order you complete in the zones listed below, we’ll add extra to your fees – meaning you can boost your earnings the more you ride.
|City||Zone||Incentive per order||Dates||When|
|Limerick||LIM||€1.40||03 Jul - 05 Jul||Fri-Sun, 7pm-9pm|
|Dublin||BLA||€5.00||03 Jul - 05 Jul||Fri-Sun, 7pm-9pm|
|Dublin||DCN||€0.60||03 Jul - 05 Jul||Fri-Sun, 7pm-9pm|
|Dublin||DCS||€0.60||03 Jul - 05 Jul||Fri-Sun, 7pm-9pm|
|Dublin||DRU||€0.60||03 Jul - 05 Jul||Fri-Sun, 7pm-9pm|
|Dublin||TAL||€5.00||03 Jul - 05 Jul||Fri-Sun, 7pm-9pm|
How are incentives calculated?
If you complete 5 orders each day of the week where we’re offering €1, that’s 35 orders – meaning we’ll add an extra €35 to your fees (€1 for every order completed). That’s on top of your normal earnings!
The incentive counts orders in each fee period (that’s Monday-Sunday), and runs for the dates listed above. For an order to count, it needs to be picked up from a restaurant inside the zone, and must be completed. Order incentives only apply to fee per delivery riders.
Any extra fees will be paid to you the usual way – every week on a Tuesday – with your invoice. You won’t see them on your Earnings screen, and you won’t have an option to claim incentives early with cash out.