Boost your fees the more you deliver
We’re offering a new type of incentive until Sunday 28 July. Choose to complete orders consecutively and we’ll add extra fees.
For bicycles and e-bikes, choose to:
- complete 3 orders in a row – make €2 extra
- complete 5 orders in a row – make €5 extra
- complete 10 orders in a row – make €12 extra
For scooters and cars, choose to:
- complete 3 orders in a row – make €1.50 extra
- complete 5 orders in a row – make €2.50 extra
- complete 10 orders in a row – make €6 extra
This incentive runs from Tuesday 16 July-Sunday 28 July, and applies to the number of orders delivered in a row (that means stacked orders count for 2!)
The incentive runs across each fee period (that’s Monday-Sunday). So if you deliver 8 orders in a row and then log out, you can still claim the incentive for 10 orders by accepting your first 2 orders on your next session that week.
And there’s no limit on the number of times you can collect this each week – accept 20 orders in a row and you’ll get the 10 order incentive twice.